About Me

My photo
Fayette Co, KY, United States
I am a country girl stuck in the city, for the time-being. I enjoy the country way of life, and practice that in my home as best I can by canning and preserving foods, cooking and baking from scratch, crocheting, living vicariously thru the many blogs I follow about country life. I enjoy learning about raising livestock, and glean from my past employment and personal experiences of working with animals to fuel some of my postings. I have 5 cats, who keep my life interesting. And I am also an amateur poet. Thanks for stopping by and checking out this Farmer-gal who is caught in town, for now.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Let me introduce myself

I am a farmerwannabe living in Fayette Co KY, the Bluegrass area of the state, central KY. My blog will chronicle daily musings and doings from my home where I preserve foods, cook from scratch, learn about organic gardening, spoil my 3 cats, crochet (once in a while), and read up on books about homesteading & raising goats & other livestock. I live in town, but one day will own my own place. So, sit back, get a cuppa and enjoy yourself.

No comments: