About Me

My photo
Fayette Co, KY, United States
I am a country girl stuck in the city, for the time-being. I enjoy the country way of life, and practice that in my home as best I can by canning and preserving foods, cooking and baking from scratch, crocheting, living vicariously thru the many blogs I follow about country life. I enjoy learning about raising livestock, and glean from my past employment and personal experiences of working with animals to fuel some of my postings. I have 5 cats, who keep my life interesting. And I am also an amateur poet. Thanks for stopping by and checking out this Farmer-gal who is caught in town, for now.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Furrbabies

Here are the furrbabies. My friend Tina has Annie and Alpheus, they are brother and sister. The other 3 are mine. Pookie is just about 6 months old now, and already weighs over 7 lbs.

I promise my picture taking will get better. This is my first digital camera, so bear with me, please.

Hope you enjoy the babies.

No comments: