About Me

My photo
Fayette Co, KY, United States
I am a country girl stuck in the city, for the time-being. I enjoy the country way of life, and practice that in my home as best I can by canning and preserving foods, cooking and baking from scratch, crocheting, living vicariously thru the many blogs I follow about country life. I enjoy learning about raising livestock, and glean from my past employment and personal experiences of working with animals to fuel some of my postings. I have 5 cats, who keep my life interesting. And I am also an amateur poet. Thanks for stopping by and checking out this Farmer-gal who is caught in town, for now.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Simple Silent Sunday

A photo from fotosearch.com of a view I am seeing often since I moved to Casey Co.

Have a peaceful-blessed Sunday, Ya'll.
Take care.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I was once driving in Casey County (a bit lost) and saw a black/white moving blob in the distance. Turns out it was an Amish group walking back home from church. Where else would you see that?! Awesome! Hope things are going well.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Hope you had a wonderful Sabbath, Kathy. Ours was beautiful, warm and I spent time in the studio, after church of course -g-.

~from my front porch in the mountains~ said...

Hope you had a wonderful day, Kathy! Cannot wait for another post from you :)
xo, misha

Sue from Ky. said...

Congratulations on your book winning(The Amish Way). I recently was given a few books on the same topic. I am fascinated by them,too.

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron