About Me

My photo
Fayette Co, KY, United States
I am a country girl stuck in the city, for the time-being. I enjoy the country way of life, and practice that in my home as best I can by canning and preserving foods, cooking and baking from scratch, crocheting, living vicariously thru the many blogs I follow about country life. I enjoy learning about raising livestock, and glean from my past employment and personal experiences of working with animals to fuel some of my postings. I have 5 cats, who keep my life interesting. And I am also an amateur poet. Thanks for stopping by and checking out this Farmer-gal who is caught in town, for now.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Amish America Book Giveaway

The blog Amish America is having a book giveaway on their site for a book that talks about the religious and spiritual beliefs of Amish. Here is the link to the first part of an interview that was done with the authors of the new book. Check this out, the 2 interviews are very good and informative. Hope you're all having a great day - have a wonderful and blessed Monday. Take care, from Casey Co. Here is the link:
Amish Way Book Giveaway

I'll continue over the next few days on what is happening new down here in the sticks.

No comments: