About Me

My photo
Fayette Co, KY, United States
I am a country girl stuck in the city, for the time-being. I enjoy the country way of life, and practice that in my home as best I can by canning and preserving foods, cooking and baking from scratch, crocheting, living vicariously thru the many blogs I follow about country life. I enjoy learning about raising livestock, and glean from my past employment and personal experiences of working with animals to fuel some of my postings. I have 5 cats, who keep my life interesting. And I am also an amateur poet. Thanks for stopping by and checking out this Farmer-gal who is caught in town, for now.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Giveaway Week at Thistle Cove Farm

Fellow blogger, Sandra over at Thistle Cove Farm is having a giveaway
week on her blog. It's all week long, and you'll need to leave
a comment each day to be entered into the giveaways.
The photo below is of Sandra's view from her front porch,
I believe, and she lives in VA - beautiful country, isn't it?
You can also visit Sandra at her website Thistle Cove Farm, Tazewell VA
and see what items she has available from her farm.
So, head on over to visit Sandra, and see the treasures you
may win during this next week.
Take care everyone,
from Kathy in KY

No comments: