About Me

My photo
Fayette Co, KY, United States
I am a country girl stuck in the city, for the time-being. I enjoy the country way of life, and practice that in my home as best I can by canning and preserving foods, cooking and baking from scratch, crocheting, living vicariously thru the many blogs I follow about country life. I enjoy learning about raising livestock, and glean from my past employment and personal experiences of working with animals to fuel some of my postings. I have 5 cats, who keep my life interesting. And I am also an amateur poet. Thanks for stopping by and checking out this Farmer-gal who is caught in town, for now.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Giveaway at Romney Ridge Farm

I'm putting a plug in today for Romney Ridge Farm - if you follow Romney Ridge Farm, and the owner, Kelly on Facebook - and she gets 300 or more followers, she will give away a sweater's worth of yarn.
I've purchased Kelly's yarn and featured it in a blog post in June. And there are photos of the yarn I purchased so that you can see the high quality of her product. So, check out Romney Ridge Farm on Facebook and become a follower, and maybe win a sweater's worth of beautiful yarn.

Take care All - from KY.

No comments: