About Me

My photo
Fayette Co, KY, United States
I am a country girl stuck in the city, for the time-being. I enjoy the country way of life, and practice that in my home as best I can by canning and preserving foods, cooking and baking from scratch, crocheting, living vicariously thru the many blogs I follow about country life. I enjoy learning about raising livestock, and glean from my past employment and personal experiences of working with animals to fuel some of my postings. I have 5 cats, who keep my life interesting. And I am also an amateur poet. Thanks for stopping by and checking out this Farmer-gal who is caught in town, for now.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday's Treasure or Keep Believing in Dreams

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)

Keep believing in your dreams, Ya'll!

Field of Dreams

Take care everyone, have a blessed Tuesday, and keep dreaming.
From central KY - the Bluegrass region

2 comments:

Kent Island Red said...

Thanks for the uplifting words, Kathy.

Michelle said...

Nice words Kathy, have a great week!