About Me

My photo
Fayette Co, KY, United States
I am a country girl stuck in the city, for the time-being. I enjoy the country way of life, and practice that in my home as best I can by canning and preserving foods, cooking and baking from scratch, crocheting, living vicariously thru the many blogs I follow about country life. I enjoy learning about raising livestock, and glean from my past employment and personal experiences of working with animals to fuel some of my postings. I have 5 cats, who keep my life interesting. And I am also an amateur poet. Thanks for stopping by and checking out this Farmer-gal who is caught in town, for now.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pookie - The Yoga Kitty


Here is Pookie practicing yoga. I told him about Marigold the goat, and her yoga poses that the goatmother posted on Goat Philosophy 101. Pookie said he wanted to give it a try.


2 comments:

Marigold said...

Way to go, Pookie! Keep it up and you'll look like a goat in no time!

Kathy in KY said...

I'll have to see if Pookie likes Peanuts - then he will be on his way to being a real goat.